Full Metal Custom Swordfish A4 Airsoft AEG Sub-Machine Gun by 6mmProShop
Red dot optic shown in image not included.
Based off the popular CYMA CM041, the 6mmProShop Custom Swordfish A4 features the same quality AEG with reinforced full metal gearbox and solid performance. The gun comes with the aggressive Swordfish rail and muzzle kit pre-installed; giving the gun a futuristic, unique, and intimidating look. The compact size makes this a perfect primary for CQB loadouts or as an excellent secondary / backup to sniper or heavy weapon specialist loadouts. The Marui spec version 2 gearbox ensures you will not be out-gunned in performance and is fully compatible with the wide selection of upgrade parts.
Base Gun: Highest specification full metal receiver CYMA CM041 with lipo ready gearbox.
- Full metal swordfish upper rail system / front end installed
- Full metal upper receiver
- Highest specification CYMA CM041K lipo ready gearbox
- Compact design
- Front RIS system w/ removable rail covers and vertical grip
- Fixed polymer stock
- Working mock charging handle
- Ambidextrous selector switch
- Integrated rear sling loop
- Ultimate compact CQB weapon
- Aggressive muzzle device
- Flat top one piece top rail
- Takes all MP5 style mid-cap / hi-cap magazines
- Bonus: 1x Angel Custom AP10 48rd magazine included
Weight: 6.63 lbs
Inner Barrel: ~230mm
Magazine Capacity: 200rd Hi-Capacity. Works with Matrix, Tokyo Marui and other compatible MOD5 / MP5 Series Airsoft AEG Magazines
Muzzle Velocity: 320~350 FPS (Measured with 0.20g BBs)
Gearbox: Ver 2 Full Metal, Fully Upgradeable
Motor: Long Type
Fire Modes: Semi/Full-Auto, Safety
Battery: 9.6v Small Stick Type recommended (Wired to stock w/ small Tamiya. Battery not included)
Hopup: Yes, Adjustable
Package Includes: Gun, Magazine (MP5 Type)
We Got Your Back!
Free Shipping on all orders over $120. Use coupon: "freeshipping".
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.