G&G RK74-E AEG w/ 9.5" Keymod Handguard
The AK family of rifles is one of the most vastly distributed weapons systems on the planet. The "AK" as the family has been colloquially name, is instantly recognizable to most people and has been seen in conflicts, major and minor for over the last 50 years. G&G has refreshed their RK series of Airsoft AEGs with the new RK74 family. Borrowing heavily from modified Ak series rifles seen in the hands of the Russian Army, Special Forces and Intelligence groups, the RK74 series of AEGs features the in-demand "western" features that Airsofters have grown fond of. G&G RK74 rifles feature adjustable stocks, keymod handguards for accessory mounting, modern ergonomic grips and other small touches that any Airsofter will appreciate. Internally the RK74 family of rifles is powered by a G&G reinforced version 3 gearbox and 25000 RPM Hi-Torque motor. The integrated Electronic Trigger Unit provides superior trigger response over traditional trigger contacts, making critical follow up shots quicker than ever. Protecting the overall system and allowing for use of high output batteries is G&Gs proprietary factory installed inline MOSFET. The G&G RK74 series of AEGs offers the AK platform with all of the features and accessories long only available on M4/M16 platforms with the expected G&G performance that leaves competitors in the dust
- Heavy duty, realistic metal receiver provides superior durability and realism
- G&G version 3 gearbox with electronic trigger module provides reliable performance and increased trigger response
- Inline wired MOSFET protects electronics and allows for use of higher output batteries
- Powered by an 8mm reinforced gearbox and 25000 RPM hi-torque motor
- Integrated 20mm accessory rail on dust cover provides a stable optic mounting platform
- 9.5" Aluminum keymod/picatinny handguard provides mounting real estate for both 20mm picatinny and keymod accessories
- 5 position adjustable GOS stock with locking cam
- Ergonomic motor grip provides superior grip in damp or slick conditions
- Enlarged trigger guard allows for use with gloves in colder climates
- Enlarged magazine release paddle improves magazine changes
- Ambidextrous charging handle
- Selector switch with bolt hold cut out allows the shooter to lock the bolt to the rear for easy hop-up access
Length: 810mm - 900mm Adjustable
Inner Barrel: ~280mm
Magazine Capacity: 115rd Mid-Capacity. Compatible with G&G RK74 magazines
Muzzle Velocity: 380-400 FPS (Measured with 0.20g BBs)
Thread Direction: 14mm Negative
Gearbox: Ver 3 Full Metal, Fully Upgradeable
Motor: Short Type
Fire Modes: Semi/Full-Auto, Safety
Battery: 7.4v Stick type lipo (Wired under dust cover with small Tamiya connector)
Hopup: Yes, Adjustable
Package Includes: Gun, Magazine, Manual
*Red dot not included
We Got Your Back!
Free Shipping on all orders over $120. Use coupon: "freeshipping".
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at email@example.com for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.