A&K M4 M733 Commando Airsoft AEG Rifle w/ Lipo Ready Metal Gearbox
A&K has long been a player in the Airsoft AEG market and now they are poised to tackle an even larger segment of the market with their new NS15 series of AEGS. A&Ks NS15 series of Airsoft AEGs takes their already popular line up and modifies them in the factory with some of the most popular upgrades around. Internally the A&K gearboxes now feature a quick change spring system, which allows the user to modify the FPS of the gun easily and without having to disassemble the entirety of the gearbox. A&K replaced the standard 6mm gearbox bearings used in their previous gearboxes with the larger, more durable and efficient 8mm bearings as well as reinforcing the gearbox shell itself. All of these upgrades, now made standard improve the durability and reliability of A&Ks NS15 system and allow for the use of LiPo batteries up to 11.1V.
For over a decade, the M4A1 has been the default rifle for many factions of the United States special forces. An updated version of the venerable M16 service rifle, the M4 is based off its predecessor's proven design. The M4A1 is employed by several U.S. military units, including the U.S. Delta Force, U.S. Navy Seals, and the U.S. Marine Corps. The M4A1 Carbine is especially favored by the counter-terrorist and special forces units for close quarter battle because of the carbine's retractable butt stock that has intermediate stops allowing versatility without compromising shooting capabilities.
The M4A1 is designed for fast action and light weight. Its sighting system also features dual apertures. These unique characteristics make it a very versatile weapon and very useful in urban warfare.
Used by elite units ever since the Vietnam war, the M733's ultra-compact size has earned itself the unique "Commando" designation. One of the smallest official variants of the AR-15 family, this highly mobile weapon is standard issue to many American elite forces.
Similar to its other AR-15 brethren, the M733 accepts dozens of popular accessories produced for this popular platform.
Thanks to its popularity, the range of options available for the M4 series airsoft guns are endless. This robust rifle can fulfill nearly every tactical role from close quarters battle to long range combat and everything in between.
- High Strength Polymer Receiver
- Full Metal Barrel Assembly, Stock Tube, magazine, trigger, sling mounts and Receiver Hardware
- Detachable Carry Handle
- Retractable AR-15 LE Style Stock
- Adjustable rear sight.
- Adjustable hopup for maximized range.
Inner Barrel: ~300mm
Magazine Capacity: 300rd Hi-Capacity. Works with Matrix, G&G, Tokyo Marui and other compatible M4 / M16 Series Airsoft AEG Magazines
Muzzle Velocity: 350~380 FPS (Measured with 0.20g BBs)
Thread Direction: 14mm Negative
Gearbox: Ver 2 Full Metal, Fully Upgradeable
Motor: Long Type
Fire Modes: Semi/Full-Auto, Safety
Package Includes: Gun, Magazine, Manual
Battery: 9.6v Small Butterfly Type recommended (Battery not included)
Hopup: Yes, Adjustable
Free Shipping on all orders over $120. Use coupon: "freeshipping".
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.