Modify XTC M4 Airsoft AEG Rifle CQB Length
- Aluminum alloy lower receiver with stamped trademarks and a metal upper receiver with picatinny rail for holding optics
- 9.5" full metal Keymod rail
- Easily use gloves with the enlarged trigger guard
- Rubberized motor grip allows for comfortable grip
- Mock bolt which locks open allowing for easy hop up access
- Proprietary 90 degree ambi selector switch
- Durable Modify TORUS V2 gearbox with integrated mosfet and 8mm steel bearings
- 6.1 widebore barrel out of the box
- Quick change spring system accessible through the buffer tube allows for easy FPS adjustment without even removing the stock
- Blade type trigger
Construction: Machined Aluminum
Inner Barrel: ~300mm
Magazine Capacity: 120rd Mid-Capacity. Works with Matrix, G&G, Tokyo Marui and other compatible M4 / M16 Series Airsoft AEG Magazines
Velocity: 340-355 FPS
Thread: 14mm Negative
Gearbox: Ver 2 Full Metal, Fully Upgradeable TORUS gearbox
Fire Modes: Semi/Full-Auto, Safety
Battery: 9.6v Small Butterfly Type recommended (Battery not included. Wired to stock with small Tamiya connector)
Hopup: Yes, Adjustable
Package Includes: Gun, Magazine, Manual, Back Up Sights
We Got Your Back!
Free Shipping on all orders over $120. Use coupon: "freeshipping".
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at email@example.com for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.