G&G GK99 Carbine Blowback AEG Airsoft Rifle - Black
The GK99 is a interesting take on the AK platform, equipped with most of the characteristics you can expect from a AK and a couple you wouldn't. The battery is housed in the front hand guard. The hand guard is made from polymer and differs from a traditional AK hand guard because it has been elongated and slimmed down significantly. The receiver is full metal with polymer in all the right places. The rear sight has been moved back to reduce the margin of error while aiming. The stock folds to the side, but it operates in a very unconventional way. Instead of the usual method, you have to squeeze the body of the stock to fold it to the side. Internally the GK99 has the durability you can expect from G&G, a full steel 6mm gearbox, steel gears and a durable piston head add to the overall dependability of this gun. The EBB system adds a realistic feel to the gun without sacrificing durability. The G&G GK99 is a perfect airsoft gun if you are looking for a high quality gun that will help you stand out from the crowd.
- Side folding stock
- Electronic Blow back
- Adjustable iron sights
- High quality metal internals
Muzzle Velocity: 380-400 FPS
Magazine Capacity: 600 rounds
Barrel Length: 438mm
Package Includes: gun, magazine
We Got Your Back!
Free Shipping on all orders over $120. Use coupon: "freeshipping".
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at email@example.com for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.