GATE Warfet Advanced Mosfet Power Module
- User friendly programming via the Tactical Programming Card (not included)
- Sturdy and compact AEG controller; can work with most built in MOSFETs
- Easy plug and play installation utilizing small type Tamiya connectors; compatibility with the strongest AEG replicas and batteries (ready to work with LiPo 14.8V, 5000 mAh, 60C)
- Pre-cocking function improves trigger response
- Programmable fire selector; selectable 1-5 round bursts, rate of fire control
- On/off active break, integrated MOSFET; smart fuse technology prevents against overheating, overloading or short circuiting, battery protection feature protects against over-discharge
- Wide range of supply voltage: 3-17V, protection against short-circuits: up to 1000A, incredibly low current consumption on stand-by: 0,2mA, ultra-low resistance: 2mΩ
- Pluge and Play installation
The GATE WARFET has 20 functions and almost 6 million possible configurations. The outstanding Tactical Programming Card provides you with very easy access to the AEG Controller settings (Not Included). Thanks to the Precocking and smart trigger functions, you can achieve a trigger response similar to a real gun. The Programmable Burst Function (1-5 rounds) enables you to fire a predetermined number of BBs, which is very useful for MILSLIM setups and for using low-caps. Another function is ROF Control, which allows you to reduce ROF, so you can use powerful LiPo batteries, and still have ROF similar to a real rifle. If your AEG becomes jammed, the Smart Fuse protects the battery and the motor against damage while preventing massive battery drain.
Compatibility: Most gearboxes and Airsoft AEG platforms
Manufacturer: GATE Electronics
We Got Your Back!
Free Shipping on all orders over $120. Use coupon: "freeshipping".
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at email@example.com for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.