Bipod, scope and scope rings not included
A&K Full Metal Fixed Stock SR-25 Airsoft AEG RifleA&K has long been a player in the Airsoft AEG market and now they are poised to tackle an even larger segment of the market with their new NS15 series of AEGS. A&Ks NS15 series of Airsoft AEGs takes their already popular line up and modifies them in the factory with some of the most popular upgrades around. Internally the A&K gearboxes now feature a quick change spring system, which allows the user to modify the FPS of the gun easily and without having to disassemble the entirety of the gearbox. A&K replaced the standard 6mm gearbox bearings used in their previous gearboxes with the larger, more durable and efficient 8mm bearings as well as reinforcing the gearbox shell itself. All of these upgrades, now made standard improve the durability and reliability of A&Ks NS15 system and allow for the use of LiPo batteries up to 11.1V.
- Full length RIS front end
- Railed upper receiver, perfect for optics
- Heavyweight, full metal construction
- Fixed polymer stock
- Flip-up front and rear sights
- Vertical grip and 2x rail panel covers included
- Matte black finish
- Semi-Auto and Full-Auto selectable fire modes
Inner Barrel: 510mm
Magazine Capacity: 470rd hi-capacity. Works with Matrix, A&K and other compatible SR25 series Airsoft AEG magazines
Muzzle Velocity: 400~450 FPS (Measured with 0.20g BBs)
Thread Direction: N/A
Gearbox: Ver 2 Extended Type
Motor: Long Type
Fire Modes: Semi/Full-Auto, Safety
Battery: 9.6v Small Butterfly Type recommended (Battery not included. Wired to stock with Small Tamiya connector)
Hopup: Yes, Adjustable
Package Includes: Gun, Magazine, Manual
Manufacturer: Matrix / A&K. Matrix is the A&K USA exclusive distributor
We Got Your Back!
Free Shipping on all orders over $120. Use coupon: "freeshipping".
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at email@example.com for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.