The Magpul MOE (Magpul Original Equipment) SL Hand Guard is a sleek, lightweight alternative to the bulky plastic hand guards that come standard on most airsoft M4 and AR-15 platforms. These upgraded hand guards slip easily into place using the existing delta ring and retaining cap on your airsoft gun. Slots at the two, six, and ten o'clock positions allow for easy mounting of M-LOK accessories or M-LOK 1913 Picatinny RIS sections. The reinforced polymer build and integrated aluminium heat shield make for reliability and functionality during even the longest of engagements. This hand guard must be used with the standard A2 front sight assembly and factory sling swivel must be removed.
- Drop-in upgrade for AR-15 and M4 airsoft rifles with A2 front sight
- Reinforced polymer build
- Integrated heat shield
- M-LOK slots at two, six, and ten o'clock positions
- Modular flexibility for mounting accessories
- Picatinny RIS attachments available
- Front lip and side extensions protect hand from hot sight assembly
Build: Polymer body, Aluminium heat shield
Length: 8.9" in.
Height: 2.4" in.
Width: 1.8" in.
Weight: 6.7 oz.
Compatibility: This Magpul SL Hand Guard is compatible with all carbine length airsoft AR-15 and M4 platforms with a standard A2 front sight assembly.
Package includes: Hand guard, instructions, Magpul sticker
Free Shipping on all orders over $120. Use coupon: "freeshipping".
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.