GATE TITAN Advanced Drop-In Mosfet (V2 / Rear Wired)
The GATE TITAN is a complete trigger set replacement, with optical sensors instead of mechanical switches and has high end software and sensor based sector gear detection. This mosfet makes for some of the fastest and most efficient AEG builds. The board is specially coated with Mil-Spec MIL-V-173C Varnish, making it moisture and fungus resistant, and supports batteries in the range of 3V up to 17v, making it great for Ni-Mh, Ni-Cd, Li-Po, and even Li-Fe Batteries. The Titan Board itself is built in the EU by GATE Electronics, and comes with a 12 Month Manufacturer Warranty for defects.
The GATE TITAN stands out from the crowd due to its Optical Sensor Controlled System rather than a Mechanical one and boasts Eight On board Optical Sensors. The board boasts a huge array of features, with the most impressive being the Auto-Adjusting pre-cocking and breaking system. Using the on-board sensors to detect the position of the Gearbox's Gears' Teeth, the system gets a perfect alignment and pre-cock result with almost no configuration. The board itself, once installed, is capable of very fast repeated semi-shots.
With gearbox protection ignoring the trigger pull if the rifle is not ready, the TITAN allows for faster, more consistent shots compared to other units. Once installed, the MOSFET can be re-programmed via the GATE Configuration Card or via the USB-Link to a Windows based PC. This allows the firmware to be updated and can be used to Error Check your Weapon should something go wrong. Whats important to highlight with the TITAN, is that its strength lies not just in its list of features, but also in how well they have been implemented to create one of the most formidable airsoft mosfets ever made.
- Built in the EU
- Complete TITAN Kit, with Programming Card and USB-Link Included
- 12 Months Manufacturer Warranty
- Complete Trigger Set replacement Kit
- Designed for Highly Efficient AEG Builds
- Suitable for Stock Guns and Upgraded Guns
- Great for DMR and Standard Setups
- Re-programmable with a the Titan Programming Card and USB Link
- Optical Sensor Controlled
- Eight Optical Sensors
- Replaces the Cut-off Lever entirely
- Compatible with most V2 Gearbox on the market without Modification
- Auto-Adjusting Pre-cocking / Braking system
- Works with Dual Sector Gear and Short Stroked Gears
- Detects up to 6 Trigger Positions for the Fine Tuning of the Trigger Break point
- Capable of Fast Repeat Shooting
- MIL-SPEC Board coating
- Adjustable Trigger Sensitivity
- Adjustable Pre-cocking Boost
- Adjustable Fire-Selector Mode
- Adjustable Burst Mode
- Adjustable Rate of Fire
- Two-Stage Trigger Mode, Possible for Semi / Full Auto without using a Fire Selector
- Sniper Delay Modes
- Run-away Motor 30 Rounds Limit Mode
- Protection for the Titan Unit against Over Current, Under Current, and Overheating
- Low Battery Warning
- Over-discharge Battery Protection
- Configurable Fire Selector
- Kit comes with required parts for Fitting
- Deans Connector Type
- Protection for Li-Po, Li-Ion, Li-Fe, Ni-Cd Batteries
- Optical Sensor Test Mode for easier Installation
- Updateable Firmware via USB-Link on a Windows / MAC PC
- Statistics and Additional Settings Accessible using a USB-Link with GATE-CS
- Can be Diagnosed for Errors using the Programming Card or USB-Link
- Smart Fuse System
Battery Support: 8.4v Ni-Mh, 7.4v LiPo, 9.6v Ni-Mh, 11.1v LiPo, 12.8v LiFe, 14.8v LiPo
Operating Ranges: 3v - 17v
- TITAN Advanced Drop In MOSFET V2 Module (V2 / Rear Wired)
- Tactical Programming Card
- USB Cable
- Quick start Guides
- 'Tactical Programming Card'
- 'Titan Drop-In Module'
- Installation Kit
- Female Deans to Female Mini-Tamiya Converter
- Replacement Female Deans Connector Kit
- Screw and Shim Set x2
- Selector Plate Sticker Ki
Manufacturer: GATE Electronics
We Got Your Back!
Free Shipping on all orders over $120. Use coupon: "freeshipping".
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.