Lonex Ultimate Upgrade M170 Polycarbonate Airsoft AEG Piston
The piston is built using high durable and light weight nylon fiber. On the sides of this piston are added oil grooves to increase the smoothness and to decrease the friction when the piston operates inside a gearbox. In addition, this piston uses ten heat treated steel teeth for ultra shock absorbing purpose.
Piston Material: Hardened Polycarbonate
Tooth Material: Steel
Layout: Full Ten-Teeth
Application: Durable piston for reinforced AEG applications
Compatibility: Standard Type TM Compatible Airsoft AEG Gearboxes
We Got Your Back!
Free Shipping on all orders over $120. Use coupon: "freeshipping".
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.