Retro Arms CNC Machined Aluminum Rotary Style Hop-Up Unit (M4)
By using superior quality components, the Retro Arms Hop-Up Chamber allows users to get the best possible performance out of their Airsoft AEGs. The Hop-Up Chamber has been CNC Machined from Alloy, resulting in a tough and exquisitely finished component. Combined with the precision manufactured Hop-Up Arm and the Polymer Radial Adjustment Wheel, this Hop-Up can be finely tuned and adjusted, allowing users to improve the range and accuracy performance of their AEG M4s and M16s.
As this Hop-Up is of the rotary Adjustment type, it is both incredibly simple to operate, and easy to use; the large, easy-access Radial wheel is possible to use even with gloves on. Installation of the Hop-Up is easy; the quality of the components allows them to fit together with little difficulty. A horizontal indent on the rear of the C-Clip helps users install it the correct way around.
- Compatible with most Airsoft M4 AEGs
- Rotary style Hop-Up Unit
- Precision CNC EN AW 7075 construction for extended lifespan
- Easy to Operate with Gloves on
- Incredibly precise and fine Hop-Up adjustment
- Very Limited horizontal Arm wobble, enhancing performance
- Easy installation
- Enhanced Accuracy and Range
Package Includes: Hopup Unit and hardware (bucking and nub not included)
Manufacturer: Retro Arms
Please Note that this Hop-Up Chamber is not supplied with the Washer required to maintain the position of Hop-Up Arm during use. We would highly recommend re-using the relevant Washer from your Airsoft Gun's original Hop-Up Unit.
The C-Clip for the Hop-Up Unit is designed to fit in only one way around to ease the installation. There is an indented horizontal line located at the top of the Clip; this must face Away from the Hop Up unit Chamber.
The supplied O-Ring will not remain in place if simply rolled on; it must be stretched into position to stay in place.
We Got Your Back!
Free Shipping on all orders over $120. Use coupon: "freeshipping".
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.