Krytac Trident M4 Magazine Release Assembly for M4 / M16 Series Airsoft AEG RiflesThe KRYTAC Magazine release assembly features a metal construction and comes completely with spring, push button, and magazine catch. This magazine catch installs much more easily than standard magazine catches, there is a Philips head screw that connects the push button to the connecting shaft, as opposed to the threaded shaft and button design.*This part is a non-firearm part and is intended for AIRSOFT use only.*
- High quality aluminum alloy construction
- Matte black weather resistant finish
- Factory direct OEM replacement part
Material: Aluminum Alloy
About Krytac / Kriss USA
KRYTAC, established in Southern California in 2013, is a cutting-edge product development team of the Switzerland-based firearms manufacturer, KRISS Group.
The KRYTAC team is comprised of highly experienced professionals who have come together for one common goal, to elevate your expectation of performance, value, and service.
We Got Your Back!
Free Shipping on all orders over $120. Use coupon: "freeshipping".
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.