KWA Ronin TK.45 "Tekken" 3.0 Airsoft M-Lok AEG EBB Rifle - 106-04500
The newest weapon to be released from KWA is the Ronin TK.45 3.0, a unique and aggressively designed weapon. It features the same solid internals as the other Ronin recoil guns, including the electronic blowback feature, but built inside a new exterior. The Tekken 3.0 features an 11-inch M-Lok outer rail for mounting grips, flashlights or lasers, and a full-length Picatinny top rail for optics and accessories. Built like a tank, and fully ambidextrous, this weapon is a great choice for any player.
- Aggressive aluminum constructed rail, billet style lower receiver, a polymer magwell grip and PTS Enhanced Polymer Flip-Up Sights.
- Polymer magwell grip functions as a vertical grip for when maneuvering with the gun.
- Rugged nylon polymer pistol grip with custom stippling
- Rifle includes a 120rd midcap magazine
Construction: Metal Receiver with Polymer Magwell Grip, Pistol Grip, and Stock
Overall Length (Retracted): 29.25" (742.95 mm)
Overall Length (Extended): 32" (812.8mm)
Outer Barrel Length: 11" (279.4mm)
Inner Barrel Length: 217mm (8.54")
Inner Barrel Diameter: 6.05mm
Barrel Threading: 14mm CCW
Rate Of Fire: 19+ RPS
Velocity: 380 FPS (1.34J)
Recommended Battery: 7.4v Lipo
Made by: KWA
We Got Your Back
Free Shipping on all orders over $120. Use coupon: "freeshipping".
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at email@example.com for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.