Elite Force VFC HK MP7 A1 Airsoft AEG SMG Submachine Gun
The fully licensed H&K MP7 Airsoft Submachine Gun made by Elite Force/VFC is one of the most anticipated releases of the year. VFC has custom engineered a full AEG gearbox into the MP7 platform. Unlike some other replicas, the VFC features a sturdy polymer 1:1 full size construction. Shooting 345fps with 0.20g bbs out of the box, this airsoft gun is CQB ready but can still handle itself outdoors. Additionally the gun features a quick change spring system, so you are able to quickly change the fps to whatever you require. VFC has build this MP7 with a mosfet inside so as to handle up to an 11.1v battery. Battery space is limited, so Elite Force sells an 11.1v 900mah LIPO battery designed to fit the small battery space. As if to top it off, it comes with a 110 round midcap magazine with built in empty mag detection.
- Durable Polymer Construction
- Full AEG not an AEP
- 345fps w/020g bb
- Quick change spring system
- Fits 900mah 11.1v battery
- Fully licensed and trademarked
- Internal mosfet to handle up to 11.1v LIPO
- Built-in empty mag detection
Construction: Sturdy Polymer
Mag Capacity: 110 rounds
Mag Compatibility: Elite Force MP7 Magazines
FPS: 345 w/0.20g bbs
Rate of Fire: 20-25 RPS
Made By: VFC (Licensed by Elite Force
We Got Your Back!
Free Shipping on all orders over $120. Use coupon: "freeshipping".
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.