Helios Knight's Armament Licensed SR-16E Mod2 MLOK Airsoft AEG Rifle
- Fully licensed by Knight's Armament Company; Authentic licensed Knight's Armament trademarks on both sides of the receiver, true to its real rifle counterpart
- High strength Fiber-Reinforced Nylon Polymer receiver is lightweight, yet extremely durable. The price may be affordable, but the parts certainly don't feel cheap
- URX4 MLOK front hanguard is great for all MLOK accessories
- Ambidextrous magazine release, selector switch, and mock bolt catch
- Rotary hopup with tightbore aluminum inner barrel provide precise hop adjustment, and consistent accuracy
- ARES EFCS Version 2 gearbox with crisp electronic trigger, QD spring, and programmable fire modes (programming box sold separately)
- Front and Rear KAC Micro folding sights
- ARES Amoeba 5-position retractable stock with QD Sling Swivel receiver plate
Length: 770mm - 850mm (Adjustable)
Inner Barrel: ~260mm
Magazine Capacity: 300rd Hi-Cap Steel Magazine (Works with Tokyo Marui, Matrix, EMG, and other similar M4 AEG magazines)
Thread Direction: 14mm+
Gearbox: ARES latest EFCS Version 2 M4 Gearbox with electronic trigger and quick spring change capability.
Battery: 7.4v Stick Type LiPo recommended (Wired to buffer tube w/ Small Tamiya connector. Battery not included)
Fire Modes: Semi/Full-Auto, Safety
Package Includes: Gun, Magazine
Hopup: Yes, Adjustable
FPS Range: 380-420
Manufacturer: Helios (Licensed by EMG)
We Got Your Back!
Free Shipping on all orders over $120. Use coupon: "freeshipping".
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.