Krytac Full Metal Trident MK2 CRB-M Airsoft AEG Rifle
The Trident MK2 CRB-M is a modernized carbine that excels in close quarters and wide open outdoor engagements. The Trident MK2 CRB-M utilizes a 10.5 barrel and 10 free floating, DEFIANCE TR210, M-LOK hand guard. The DEFIANCE hand guard features three prongs at the front that can be used to brace the gun against barricades, eliminating the need for an aftermarket barricade stop rail accessory. The MK2 aluminum receivers feature a modern design with a stamped KRYTAC logo and includes an integrated enlarged trigger guard.
Internally, the Trident MK2 CRB features a reinforced 8mm ball bearing gearbox with integrated MOSFET to regulate electronic signals and to protect the trigger contacts. The corners of the gearbox that surround the cylinder feature a smooth radius, as opposed to a 90 angle, to prevent fracture. Also, the gearbox shell features a small window on the left side where lubrication can be applied directly to the gears or piston, this window is also convenient for inspecting the angle of engagement with the gearbox fully assembled. Additional gearbox features include a modular spring guide system that will allow the spring to be changed without completely disassembling the gearbox. The KRYTAC piston is made of a durable, lightweight polymer and features 4 metal teeth, with the 2nd to last tooth absent. The Cylinder head is padded with an enlarged rubber bumper to optimize the angle of engagement and to absorb energy from the impact of the piston assembly. The material for the gears have been especially formulated to be very strong, Rockwell test figures on the KRYTAC gears are much higher than industry norms. Turning all of the drive train components is the KRYTAC high torque motor, capable of 30,000 revolutions per minute unloaded.
- Krytac billet style Aluminum alloy receivers
- Stamped Krytac trademarks
- Defiance TR210 M-LOK rail
- 8mm ball bearing bushing gearbox with inline MOSFET
- Ambidextrous fire selector and realistic locking bolt and bolt release
- Defiance motor grip
- 6 position Defiance adjustable stock
Length: 675mm - 787mm (26.5" - 31") (Adjustable)
Weight: 2500g (5.5lbs)
Inner Barrel: 280mm (6.05mm Diameter)
Magazine Capacity: 300rd Hi-Cap M4 magazine. Works with Tokyo Marui, Matrix, G&P and other compatible M4 / M16 Series Airsoft AEG Magazines
Thread Direction: 14mm Negative
Gearbox: Ver 2 Full Metal, Fully Upgradeable
Motor: Long Type
Fire Modes: Semi/Full-Auto, Safety
Package Includes: Gun, Magazine, Front and Rear Sights, Manual
Battery: 9.6v 1600mAh Butterfly Type (Battery not included. Wired to the stock with Small Tamiya connector)
Hopup: Yes, Adjustable
We Got Your Back!
Free Shipping on all orders over $120. Use coupon: "freeshipping".
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.