Pre-Order- KWA Ronin T10 AEG 3 Rifle M4 Carbine Airsoft Gun
Get ready to rain BB’s onto your adversaries and feel every shot fired with the new KWA Ronin T10. The big brother to the Ronin T6, the Ronin T10 is the next evolution of KWA’s patented AEG 3 design. Featuring the Kinetic Feedback System this AEG with electronic recoil will give you that satisfying kick with every shot in semi-auto and a giddy sensation when firing almost 20 rounds per second in automatic mode. KWA’s upgraded gearbox will now accept popular electronic trigger groups like the Gate
Titan allowing for even more performance upgrades.
Along with major improvements to user ergonomics such as the redesigned PDW stock and MLOK handguard as well as external upgrades like KWA’s new SOCOM-style muzzle brake and MS120 mid cap magazine, the T10 makes it return in a compelling package sure to be 10 out of 10 in anyone’s 6mm arsenal.
Kinetic Feedback system to simulate recoil
- Compatible with drop in mosfet triggers like the Gate TITAN
- Redesigned stock and M-LOK handguard give the gun a new feel
- PTS furniture for enhanced polymer comfort
- New SOCOM-style muzzle brake
- MS120 midcap magazine allows for empty mag detection and cutoff
Gearbox: KWA AEG3 (compatible with drop in mosfets such as the Gate TITAN)
Inner Barrel: 300mm
Magazine Capacity: 120 rounds
Rate of Fire: 20 RPS
Velocity: 380-400 FPS
Made By: KWA
We Got Your Back!
Free Shipping on all orders over $120. Use coupon: "freeshipping".
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at email@example.com for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.