Tokyo Marui Scorpion Mod M Airsoft Full Auto Submachine Gun AEG
- Modern take of the Scorpion based on the Marui VZ-61 AEP
- Polymer M-LOK handguard with top and bottom Picatinny rails
- Top optics rail for micro dots sights with backup sights integrated into rail
- Gold finish angled trigger and outer barrel with 14mm CCW threading
- Ergonomically designed waffled pistol grip and magazine
- Slim foldable stock with built-in sling loop
- Adjustable rotary hop-up system located in the breach
- Effective shooting range of up to 70 - 80 feet
- Includes 260rd high capacity mag but also compatible with Marui VZ-61 magazines
- Use 7.2V micro type battery housed in the grip
Brand: Tokyo Marui
Operation: Electric Automatic
Material: Polymer Rail System, Stock, Pistol Grip
Firing Modes: Semi-Automatic, Full-Automatic, w/ Safety
Gearbox: AEP Mini Type
Battery: 7.2V NiMH Micro (not included)
Muzzle Velocity: 240 - 270 FPS (w/ 0.20g BBs)
Magazine Capacity: 260 Rounds (High Capacity)
Hop-Up: Yes, Adjustable (Rotary)
Inner Barrel Length: 190 mm
Package Includes: 1X Airsoft Gun, 1X Magazine
We Got Your Back!
Free Shipping on all orders over $120. Use coupon: "freeshipping".
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at email@example.com for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.