Nuprol Ultra Flat Paint UFP 11oz - Ground Shipping Only, No Express / Air (Color: Flat Black)NUPROL UFP is a specifically formulated ultra matte spray paint. UFP has been designed to be used in applications that require a hard wearing finish.Bonds to most plastics, PVC, vinyl, ceramics, glass, wood, and metal with no sanding or priming required.
- Fully chip resistant within 7 days
- Dry to the touch within 30 minutes
- Flat matte finish
- Re-apply / re-coat anytime
Can Size: 11oz
Applications: For use on most plastics, PVC, vinyl, ceramics, glass, wood, and metal
Disclaimer: Due to safety concerns and the regulations of U.S. Dept. of Transportation, all compressed air cartridges will be shipped via UPS Ground to the lower 48 states of the U.S.A. only. No international, Alaska, or Hawaii, etc. No Exceptions.
594.1. (a) (1) It shall be unlawful for any person, firm, or corporation, except a parent or legal guardian, to sell or give or in any way furnish to another person, who is in fact under the age of 18 years, any etching cream or aerosol container of paint that is capable of defacing property without first obtaining bona fide evidence of majority and identity.(b) It shall be unlawful for any person under the age of 18 years to purchase etching cream or an aerosol container of paint that is capable of defacing property.(c) Every retailer selling or offering for sale in this state etching cream or aerosol containers of paint capable of defacing property shall post in a conspicuous place a sign in letters at least three-eighths of an inch high stating: "Any person who maliciously defaces real or personal property with etching cream or paint is guilty of vandalism which is punishable by a fine, imprisonment, or both."
We Got Your Back!
Free Shipping on all orders over $120. Use coupon: "freeshipping".
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.