Wolverine AIrsoft Reaper Closed Bolt HPA System (V2/ Electro-Mechanical)
After the success of the BOLT, Wolverine Airsoft took the technology of the BOLT and developed it for AEG rifles! The Reaper is a True "closed bolt" HPA system that has the same Air Saver technology in the BOLT. The air is locked and loaded for each shot to save air and be as efficient as possible. It can be used with an FCU or Electro-mechanically (FCU system sold separately)
The Electro-Mechanical edition is unique in that it isn't programmable at all. Simply attach the wire and small battery, and you now have the perfect semi-auto only HPA gun. This is THE perfect DMR airsoft rifle setup for HPA.
- BOLT technology packaged for AEG rifles
- TRUE closed bolt, single solenoid design
- Air-Saver technology for maximum efficiency
- Precision Metered Recharge
- Electro-mechanical design
- Semi-Auto only function
- Bulletproof industrial-sized solenoid
- Tool-less disassembly
- Compatible with WRAITH CO2 Stock (Sold separately)
Compatibility: AK AEGs and other Version 3 gearboxes
Material: CNC machined aluminum alloy, industrial solenoid
Package Includes: Reaper HPA Engine, Air Line
Manufacturer: Wolverine Airsoft
We Got Your Back!
Free Shipping on all orders over $120. Use coupon: "freeshipping".
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at email@example.com for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.