Annex MI-3 Airsoft Paintball Full Face Mask by Valken - BlackA goggle that has it all--professional features at an entry level price. From its inception, the Annex face mask was intended to take the abuse of any level of play; from the daily rental fleet grind to the occasional weekend battle in the woods. Designed by players, for players--all the features you're looking for at a price that won't break the bank. The Valken MI-4 Full Face Mask provides complete protection to the face and ears. The head strap is comfortable and easily adjustable. The lens is a double-pane thermal design that is resistant to fogging. Overall this is a solid choice for full face protection.
- Full ASTM and CE certification. Meets and exceeds ANSI rating Z87.1
- Closed–cell, water-resistant SBR foam for easy washing and long rental life
- Dual Anti–Fog, Hard-coat Lens treatment, fog and scratch resistant poly-carbonate construction
- Extreme Vision – ultimate visibility, 160 degrees vertical and 260 degrees horizontal vision. See where you're walking! No more sprained ankles!
- Robust high – density injected polyethylene
- Patented QuickChange lens release system
- Optimized sculpted visor for improved ball deflection and shade
- Ultra–durable integrated strap and retention system for quick lens changes
- Eye glasses friendly.
Size: One Size Fits Most, Adjustable
Material: High Strength Polymer
Manufacturer: Valken / Annex
We Got Your Back!
Free Shipping on all orders over $120. Use coupon: "freeshipping".
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.