6mmProShop 300rd FlashMag Hi-Cap Magazine for G36 Series Airsoft AEG Rifles by UFC
These 6mmProShop G36 FlashMags by UFC pack are quite impressive with their large 300rd capacity. They feature the real G36 interlocking tab design, making it easy to carry more than one mag outside of a pouch at once. Their durable translucent polymer material allows you to see how many rounds you have left in the mag. These mags are a great choice for anyone who uses a G36 out on the field and wants a ammo high capacity without having to constantly wind a wheel on a Hi-Cap.
- Tough polymer construction
- A few cord pulls is all it takes to fully wind the magazine
- Interlocking design of real G36 magazines
- Translucent smoke color
Compatibility: For Tokyo Marui, Elite Force, JG and other compatible G36 series Airsoft AEG rifles
Manufacturer: 6mmProShop (OEM: UFC)
Why Hi-Cap Magazines?
A High Capacity Magazine , or "Hi-Cap" holds a larger amount of rounds than standard allowing the operator to play for longer between mag changes. This can be a huge tactical advantage and also means you usually never have to worry about running out of ammo in-game. Hi-Caps will make a slight rattle due to the large amount of rounds being held in the BB reservoir, but this slight noise is indistinguishable in the heat of battle. Simply outfit yourself with a few Hi-Caps and you are ready to rock!
We Got Your Back!
Modern Airsoft has all the airsoft guns that you need to refill and reload for your next game.
Browse our selection of Airsoft Electric Guns, Airsoft Gas Guns, Airsoft Gas Blowback Rifles, Airsoft Gas Rifles, Airsoft Gas Shotguns, Airsoft Gas Snipers, Airsoft Snipers, Airsoft Bolt Action Rifles, Airsoft Shotguns, Airsoft Spring Rifles, Airsoft LMG, Airsoft Pistols, Airsoft Revolvers, Airsoft Electric Pistols, Airsoft Green Gas Pistols, Airsoft CO2 Pistols, Airsoft Revolvers, Grenade Launchers, Shells, and more.
Free Shipping on all orders over $120. Use coupon: "freeshipping".
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.