6mmProShop Soul "C²" Corner Clip Stabilization Block
The 6mmProShop/Soul Corner Clip, or "C", is an innovative rail attachment that can be used on any Airsoft gun with 20mm Picatinny rails. The idea behind the C is to allow the user to be able to dig the "meat tenderizer" end into a nearby surface edge to provide extra stabilization for their Airsoft gun. This is aided by the fact that it's made from heat-treated, heavy duty steel, allowing it to take a serious beating. As experienced Airsofters, we realize that there are many situations where this little fella can come in handy. It's compact, ergonomic, and easy to attach and remove from your gun making it a perfect accessory to always have around. It's not limited to the left or right side of your rail either, the C is also a great addition to the lower rail of your gun and can even double as a hand stop.
- Extremely tough, heat-treated steel construction
- Meat tenderizer texture digs into surfaces such as the edge of walls, door frames, plywood and much more
- Provides additional weapon support for those moments when you really need it
- Great for placing on either left, right, or lower rail
- Doubles as a hand stop
- Mounts to any 20mm Picatinny rail
Dimensions: 2.75" L x 1.25" W x 1.4" D
Compatibility: All 20mm Picatinny rails
*AEG and other accessories in photo not included
We Got Your Back!
Free Shipping on all orders over $120. Use coupon: "freeshipping".
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.