*Vertical fore-grip and rail covers shown in image not included.
The SR-16 Stubby by AGM is a full metal receiver AR-15 platform rifle with integrated stubby M16 stock and a full metal / full rail interface system. It is a compact M4 with a easy to access battery compartment and a clean railed hand guard for a balanced weight distribution and hidden battery compartment. Internally the SR-16 stubby features a high torque motor, a 400 FPS gearbox, and adjustable ho-pup. The entire internal gearbox, hopup, and barrel system is Tokyo Marui compatible, thus making your upgrading possibility endless. The AGM factory is among the oldest and largest of OEM, boasting reliable gearbox, and great value.
- Full Metal Receiver and Barrel Assembly
- Lipo ready full metal gearbox.
- RIS Front End for Tactical Accessories
- Railed Upper Receiver for Optics
- Flip-up Rear Sight
- Stubby Fixed Stock
- Sling Loops at Front and Rear
- Ergonomic Pistol Grip
- Full Metal Gearbox with Reinforced Internal Parts
Inner Barrel: 275mm
Magazine Capacity: 300rd Hi-Capacity. Works with Matrix, G&P, Tokyo Marui and other compatible M4 / M16 Series Airsoft AEG Magazines
Muzzle Velocity: 370~400 FPS (Measured with 0.20g BBs)
Thread Direction: 14mm Negative
Gearbox: Ver 2 Full Metal, Fully Upgradeable
Motor: Long Type
Fire Modes: Semi/Full-Auto, Safety
Battery: 9.6v Small Butterfly recommended wired to the Stock with Small Tamiya Connector.
We Got Your Back!
Free Shipping on all orders over $120. Use coupon: "freeshipping".
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at email@example.com for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.