AIM Sports Retractable Harris Style Bipod / All-Platform Real Firearm Spec. / Tall
The Harris style bipod is a versatile piece of equipment that provides the user a stable shooting platform to get the most out of the accuracy of their rifle. This compact and low profile rifle bipod features 11-position spring loaded retractable legs, high density rubber boots, folding legs, and a robust construction to manage a wide-range of terrains and calibers.
Included are a set of mounts for QD Picatinny as well as traditional locking screw Picatinny and a bipod stud mount to work with most rifles.
- Universally fits all rifles and sniper rifles with weaver, Picatinny, or stud mount
- Heavy duty design made of steel and aluminum to real firearm specifications
- Spring loaded telescoping bipod legs with 11 height adjustments
- Conveniently folds up and out of the way when not in use
- High traction, heavy duty rubber feet provides rifle stability for steadier shots and improved accuracy
- High tension springs will keep bipod in open/closed position reducing the risk of accidental deployment/collapsing
- QD throw lever mount for easy installation and removal
Color: Matte BlackLength: 10" - 15.5" (Adjustable)Compatibility: For Rifles with Harris Bipod Studs or 20mm Accessory Rails
Material: Steel, Aluminum
Manufacturer: AIM Sports
We Got Your Back!
Free Shipping on all orders over $120
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at email@example.com for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.