Common AEG buckings are loose fitting due to the nature of the material used. Having a loose bucking means you cannot achieve a low deviation of "dead-center" positioning, which greatly affects accuracy. The Angel Custom bucking achieves a tight fit utilizing H.D.S. silicone to provide shooters optimal grouping, range and accuracy. The Angel Custom "Guardian" bucking is tested to provide superior accuracy, range and grouping over Prometheus, Systema, PDI, Fire-fly and other industry leading buckings.
The complex H.D.S. material manufacturing process also ensures that this bucking not only out-performs, but lasts longer!
FAQ: Angel Custom "W" bucking and "V" bucking? The Angel Custom V-Type bucking is dedicated to optimizing the accuracy of a 6mm Airsoft rifle achieving minimum grouping and maximum accuracy (best for the silent players that wants each shot to count). The Angel Custom "W" type bucking serves similar purpose but focuses slight heavier on durability over grouping for the trigger-happy shooters (best for players who are always in the front-line of the battlefield and CQB environments). Both the Angel "V" and "W" buckings are made with top notch material superior over a stock bucking able to take on constant fully automatic firing and the small differences described above only demonstrates the amazing amount of dedication the Angel Custom lab designers put into making the most awesome upgrade parts.
For Optimized Performance the Angel "Guardian W" bucking works best with:
Type: Hard, 80 (Recommended for 375~480 FPS)
Compatibility: For Matrix, JG, G&G, G&P, Echo1, KWA, Tokyo Marui and and other compatible Airsoft AEG. Also works for GBB rifles that uses or is converted to use AEG type buckings.
Package Includes: Hopup Bucking
Material: H.D.S. / Strong Tenacity High Density Silicone
Color: Angel Black
Manufacturer: Angel Custom. Designed in Japan.
We Got Your Back!
Free Shipping on all orders over $120. Use coupon: "freeshipping".
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at email@example.com for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.