Angel Custom All Purpose Silicone Lubricant Oil Spray (Two Pack)
(200ml bottle shown for size reference only, not included)
A must have item if you wish to engage in any type of projectile shooting sport. Properly lubricate your Airsoft guns will resolve 90% of the problems experienced on an Airsoft gas GBB. This statement is also true for Airsoft AEG, Snipers, propane adapters, Tornado grenades and magazines.
Most Airsoft / Real fire-arm malfunction situations are caused by frictions caused by "dried up internals" and "excess build up of dust and powders", in which proper lubrication will resolve. It is the reason professional shooters will always keep their weapons well lubricated for maximum performance.
Application: For General Airsoft Maintenance and lubrication for Gears, Seals, O-Rings, Plastic Parts, and more.
Features / Applications:
ModernAirsoft.com Recommendations for Airsofters:
How Often Do I need to lubricate my Airsoft gun? Depending on usage, if you feel like the gun is not functionally smoothly, lubricate it. It takes a quick lubrication to tell the difference.
If you had your equipment put away for a long period of time, make it a good habit to lubricate it again before use.
Why Angel Custom Silicon Oil?: We are the experts and the leaders in the Airsoft industry, with volume and experiences that exceeds competitions by ten folds+. The resources invested into us by the Airsoft industry around the world allow us to shop what is best for you! Hundreds of real fire-arm shops uses these oil because they are better than some of the real steel hand gun silicon oil!
Free Shipping on all orders over $120. Use coupon: "freeshipping".
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.