Angel Custom Bio-Hazard 320mm CNC Aluminum "Silent Warrior" 14mm Airsoft Mock Silencer
*Rifle in image not included
Performance, professional design, durability and light-weight comes together in the new Angel Custom CNC Aluminum Mock silencer series. The Angel Bio-Hazard series is designed to fit sniper rifles with a larger diameter outer barrel (VSR-10, APS2, Type96, M700....ect) with it's integrated inner 14mm- thread while the included adapter allows it to fit virtually most of the Airsoft rifles with a 14mm thread.
Angel Custom mock silencers are the perfect medium for your AEG, GBB or Bolt Action Sniper rifle to take on a much longer Angel Custom inner barrel for the unfair advantage you seek. The integrated "embedded" 14mm- adapter allows this mock silencer to hide a portion of the outer barrel for a unique new look. Every Angel Custom Bio-Hazard Mock silencer is also equipped with a bio-hazard striker front-cap for an aggressive new look. CNC Milled processing on Aircraft grade Aluminum provides maximum durability at the lightest possible weight. System comes complete with adapters fitting 14mm- threading. Detaches and attach in seconds. Perfect exterior finish with nicely engraved laser markings.
Material: T6 Aircraft grade Aluminum.
Production: 100% Full CNC Milled
Color: Hard Anodized surface treatment. Matte Black.
Thread: 14mm negative.
Use as barrel extension: Utilizing the integrated inner thread, you can cover 100mm in length of the outer barrel giving you a bull barrel look like the M4 rifle in image. The larger diameter is also compatible with all the popular sniper rifle models.
Manufacturer: Angel Custom
FAQ: Can this fit my....?
It has 14mm- / negative threads. So if your AEG has a 14mm thread it will fit. (Pretty much 90% of AEG's on the market have a 14mm thread. If your Airsoft gun doesn't have a thread, you will need to get an adapter that adds threads to your AEG.)
Free Shipping on all orders over $120. Use coupon: "freeshipping".
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.