Angel Custom Bore-up MAX Loading Nozzle Set for WE 18C G-Series Airsoft GBB PistolsThe MAX loading nozzle for WE 18C series by Angel Custom is currently, the highest performance and durability nozzle made for the WE 18C platforms specifically. A must have upgrade if you have an WE18C.
The bore-up design will enhance stock gas flow output for a 5~20 FPS increase on FPS output without consuming more gas.
(Not for WE-17 and 19 series.)
This loading nozzle set features a translucent pure polycarbonate material for enhanced durability. This material is considerably more flexible than standard polycarbonate which results in a less brittle nozzle that is better at absorbing the shock from firing the gun.
Hard PC Loading Nozzle: Hard PC loading nozzles are designed for advanced players. The PC constructed loading nozzles are high impact resistance, elastic, more defined over nylon for better air seal and performance. But, it will require careful installation and proper lubrication. A PC loading nozzle is 50%+ harder than a nylon nozzle, and a nylon nozzle is about 200% more durable than a stock nozzle found in most out-of-factory products.
Compatibility: For WE and other similar G Series 18 WE18C WE18 G-Series Airsoft GBB Pistols
Material: Translucent Pure Polycarbonate
Package Includes: Loading Nozzle, Floating Valve, Valve Blocker, and bore-up piston head.
Manufacturer: Angel Custom
We Got Your Back!
Free Shipping on all orders over $120. Use coupon: "freeshipping".
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.