The Angel Custom "Call Of Duty" series of charging handles features 100% CNC professional and robust construction that is built to last and to out-perform. The design process included the hand fitting of major airsoft M4 / M16 platforms on the market including G&P, WE, KWA, VFC, G&G, King Arms, A&K and other compatible leading AEG brands. The "Call of Duty" charging handle also features an ambidextrous release design, professional custom laser engraving for added unique personality, enhanced ergonomics and maneuverability, and matte anodized surface treatment and finish.
- 100% CNC Made.
- Constructed of military aircraft grade T6 Aluminum.
- Precision made for G&P, WE, KWA, VFC, G&G, King Arms, A&K and other compatible leading AEG brands.
- Ambidextrous design
- Professional custom laser engraving for added personality.
- Enhanced ergonomics for maneuverability
- Matte anodized coating.
Compatibility: For Tokyo Marui, G&P, Matrix and other compatible M4 / M16 Airsoft AEG Rifles. May require modification to fit some brands
Material: Military aircraft grade T6 Aluminum.
Finish: Matte Anodized.
Manufacturer: Angel Custom
We Got Your Back!
Free Shipping on all orders over $120
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at email@example.com for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.