Angel Custom G2 Stainless Steel Precision 6.01mm WA GBB Tightbore Inner Barrel (Length: 363mm)
Angel Custom G2 6.01mm Inner Barrel Series are the pinnacle of quality and performance in the Airsoft Industry. Utilizing advanced machining technology with premium grade materials, these inner barrels stand out in both quality and performance.
After considerable testing and R&D, SUS304 stainless steel was chosen for its qualities that it gives to the application of barrel manufacturing. Despite its higher cost and manufacturing complexity, SUS304 stainless steel provides a degree of hardness, durability, and resilience to ensure the barrel retains its consistency and accuracy even after tens of thousands of rounds. Other qualities of SUS304 stainless steel is that it has natural scuff, corrosion, and weather resistant qualities making it easier to maintain for years of reliability. Each barrel is crafted using precision machinery; a high polish and precision crowning provide peak performance.
Compatibility / To Determining the inner barrel length you need:
This barrel is compatible with all Western Arms, King Arms, Inokatsu, A&K, AGM, G&P WOC, and other compatible / clone Airsoft GBB M4 series gas blowback rifle. To determine the length you need, measure from where the magazine feed the bb to the tip of your inner barrel, or where you want your inner barrel to end. Subtract ~5mm for hopup unit. Remember, it is perfectly okay to have an inner barrel shorter than your outer barrel, or have the exposed sections hidden in a longer flashhider or mock silencer.
To determine the length you need, measure from where the magazine feed the bb to the tip of your inner barrel, or where you want your inner barrel to end. Subtract ~5mm for hopup unit. Remember, it is perfectly okay to have an inner barrel shorter than your outer barrel, or have the exposed sections hidden in a longer flashhider or mock silencer.
Why Angel Custom?
With the 5.99mm and 5.98mm bbs going extinct, and with present day match grade bbs being 5.88~5.95 for a better center of mass, 6.01mm became the new optimized bore for maximum range, grouping and accuracy.(BB Diameter Deviation Reference: Tokyo Marui / Excel (5.90+). KSC/ModernAirsoft Japanese Spec. (5.88+). Matrix, WE, AIM Top, Madbull, Elite Force (5.90+).
6.01mm barrels also provides less air volume in the barrel, resulting less air needed from the cylinder for each projection.
Inner Barrel FAQ: If you greatly increase the inner barrel of your AEG, you may want to make sure your gearbox Cylinder is adequate. (For example, if you install a 509mm inner barrel on your MP5, you may want to switch the cylinder to a full cylinder so the amount of air inside the cylinder is equivalent to your new barrel.
- Improve grouping / accuracy
- Increase power by 20~50 FPS (varies pending barrel length)
- Increase range / distance (maximum range / effective range varies pending barrel length)
- Milled channels to secure barrel onto the hopup unit
- Angled window for reducing wear on the hopup bucking
- CNC milled and tapered crown
- Individually crowned edges for improved performance
- Crafted from high quality 100% SUS304 stainless steel
- Highest strength & durability amongst all existing Airsoft barrels
- Precision processing and surface polishing.
- Rust / stain / weather resistant
- Minimizes vibration during rapid fire for consistent accuracy and range
Material: High Quality 100% Pure SUS304 Stainless Steel
Overall Length: 363mm
Inner Diameter: 6.01mm
Compatibility: All WA / G&P GBB M4 / M16 and compatible models using the same specification inner barrels
Manufacturer: Angel Custom
We Got Your Back!
Free Shipping on all orders over $120
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.