Angel Custom One SR-47 Type 400rd Hi-Cap Magazine for M4 M16 Series Airsoft AEG
Angel Custom - Where "Second Best" is just not enough.
Due to the fact that an AK magazine is naturally made more ergonomic and longer than an AR magazine, the Angel Custom SR-47 magazine will instantly provide a much more aggressive looking M16 with more firepower! The Angel Custom SR-47 Type M4 magazine is an ultra high quality magazine with both robust construction and superb compatibility with all major M4 series AEG rifles. Just like all Angel Custom products, this magazine is constructed with top-notch industry leading material and precision. The SR-47 magazine provides a stealth magazine that is both superb in feeding and capacity. Best of all, it installs on your standard M4 platform replacing your existing magazine without any modifications!
*This magazine is designed for M4 / M16 / AR-15 platforms. For G36 / MK36 look alike with M4 adapters and other "odd" models, it may not fit.
Model Compatibility: M4, M16, SCAR, XM177, M733, and most other standard M4 mag compatible platforms.
Brand 1Compatibility: For Tokyo Marui, KWA, Krytac, G&P, G&G, ICS, Javelin, Echo1, JG, Dboy, CYMA, Colt and other compatible M4 / M16 Series Airsoft AEG Rifles that uses standard M4 magazines. Does not work with VFC and H&K 416 series.
*For Matrix Pro-Line M4, modification may be required.
Manufacturer: Angel Custom
We Got Your Back!
Free Shipping on all orders over $120. Use coupon: "freeshipping".
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.