For: KWA KSC / AKG-74 and other compatible GBB Series Airsoft rifles by KSC and KWA.
This bucking will lower your KWA GBB rifle's average velocity from 430~450 FPS to 380~410 FPS meeting field requirements and provides more range.
The Angel Custom W-Type bucking enhances your accuracy and range by providing larger and more specific contact surfaces between the BB and Hopup rubber. W-Type teeth define the nub on the inside of the bucking in an innovative way to better guide the BB in a more controlled direction. The W-Type system is ideal for High Velocity rifles. Angel Custom buckings fit tightly to the inner barrel by utilizing low-deviation manufacturing techniques and High Density Silicone providing extremely consistent results.
FAQ: Angel Custom "W" bucking and "V" bucking? The Angel Custom V-Type bucking is dedicated to optimizing the accuracy of a 6mm Airsoft rifle achieving minimum grouping and maximum accuracy (best for the silent players that wants each shot to count). The Angel Custom "W" type bucking serves similar purpose but focuses slight heavier on durability over grouping for the trigger-happy shooters (best for players who are always in the front-line of the battlefield and CQB environments). Both the Angel "V" and "W" buckings are made with top notch material superior over a stock bucking able to take on constant fully automatic firing and the small differences described above only demonstrates the amazing amount of dedication the Angel Custom lab designers put into making the most awesome upgrade parts.
Compatibility: For KSC / KWA M4 (NS2 / System-7) and other compatible Series Airsoft GBB Rifles. Also fits KSC / KWA GBB Pistols. Not compatible with KWA LM4 series GBB rifles.
Material: High Density Silicone
Manufacturer: Angel Custom
We Got Your Back!
Free Shipping on all orders over $120. Use coupon: "freeshipping".
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.