AR15 Tri-Mount Flattop Mount / Riser / Scope Mount / Ras Fixed
A great scope mount raiser / flattop with 6 modular slots (3 on each side) for modular rails to be attached. (2 modular rails included).
PACKAGE INCLUDES: Flattop Mount and 2 modular rails.
Features / Application:
- Scope Mount Raiser: Raise your scope for approximate 1 inch / 20 mm for easier aiming.
- Real steel application / construction: Fully metal machine precision construction. Made for real shooters. Highest quality. Sold in real gun shops from $30~$100!
- Adds Triple Rail: Modular triple rail mount allow your scope base (1 rail) to now have triple rails. 4 slots, 2 rails for modular attachments. Great for Laser, flashlight and other attachments.
- Ras Fixed: Fix this between your RIS and upper receiver on a M4 / M16 series AEG to fix the potential "wobbling" issue. Resulting one solid AEG
Rail Size: Fits all 20 mm standard pica-tinny rails.
A very useful riser that is a must have for serious shooters. At the same time, the triple rail and the function made it one of the most useful accessory on a M4 / AR / MK36 / G36 or other rifles with a flat top.
Free Shipping on all orders over $120. Use coupon: "freeshipping".
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at email@example.com for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.