- Built from extremely tough reinforced polymer material
- Compact design is perfect for CQB
- Easy to access battery compartment
- Flip-up removable front and rear sight
- Full metal gearbox with reinforced internals
- ARES unique built-in Electronic Firing Control System (EFCS - Safe / Semi / 3rd Burst / Full Auto)
- Gearbox programmable via EFCS programming unit (sold seperately)
- Flat top receiver for 20mm Picatinny / Weaver mounted optics and accessories
Length: 750mm-830mm, Adjustable
Weight: 5.19 lbs / 2600g
Inner Barrel: ~363mm
Magazine Capacity: 300rd Hi-Capacity. Works with Matrix, G&P, Tokyo Marui and other compatible M4 / M16 Series Airsoft AEG Magazines
Muzzle Velocity: 380~420 FPS (Measured with 0.20g BBs)
Thread Direction: 14mm Positive
Gearbox: Ver 2 Full Metal, Fully Upgradeable
Motor: High Torque Long Type
Fire Modes: Semi/Full-Auto, Safety
Battery: 9.6v 1600mAh Small Butterfly Type or similar sized LiPoly recommended (Wired to the rear w/ Small Tamiya Connector)
Hopup: Yes, Adjustable
Package Includes: Gun, Magazine, Manual
Manufacturer: AMOEBA Airsoft (OEM: ARES)
FPS Range: 380-400
We Got Your Back!
Free Shipping on all orders over $120. Use coupon: "freeshipping".
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at email@example.com for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.