ASG Scorpion EVO 3 A1 Automatic Electric AEG Rifle Airsoft Gun
The CZ Scorpion EVO 3 A1 has been envisioned, developed and built by ASG, to bring the airsoft player as close to the experience of handling the real EVO 3 as possible. Like a real gun, the EVO 3 will stop firing when its magazine runs empty, and require activation of the bolt catch after a reloaded magazine has been inserted. Where the standard in Airsoft is to replicate the exterior in appearance only, the EVO 3 is built to be as tough as the real thing. The internals have been purpose built to deliver advanced functions by using custom electronics, while having the strength necessary to handle both powerful springs and high-speed solutions.
ASG Scorpion EVO 3 A1 Automatic Electric AEG Rifle Airsoft Gun Features:
- New designed gearbox
- Easy velocity change
- Electronically controlled gearbox
- Empty magazine detection
- 4-position fire selector with genuine 3-shot burst
- LiPo born
Length: 16.7 - 24.6 in
Weight: 5.1 lbs
Magazine Capacity: 75 rounds
Muzzle Velocity: 390 - 400 fps
System: Semi, Full
Package Includes: Gun, Mag, Manual
Hopup: Yes Adjustable
*Scope not included*
We Got Your Back!
Free Shipping on all orders over $120. Use coupon: "freeshipping".
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at email@example.com for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.