The Armorer Works "MOLON LABE" 1911A1 pays homage to the classic USGI sidearm. The replica pistol features a beautiful imitation patina finish and weathering to resemble the battle hardened appearance of a service weapon that has been through many battles. The classic expression of defiance ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ (molṑn lab) and kill tallies are boldly carved into the slide to show surrender is not an option and taking this weapon will come at great cost.
- Full metal alloy slide and frame
- Replica patina / weathering give the weapon a battle hardened appearance
- Stippled style non-slip grips
- ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ (molṑn lab) / Kill tally engraved into the slide
- Classic 1911 beaver tail, safety, trigger, and USGI fixed sights
- Built in lanyard hook
- Metal reinforced outer barrel, chamber, recoil spring guide rod, on frame safety, slide stop, hammer and trigger
- Adjustable hop-up
- Realistic weight and blowback action
Material: Metal Alloy
Dimension: 215mm x 135mm
Gas: Green gas, propane adapter (Magazine requires extension with most green gas containers)
Muzzle Velocity: ~300 FPS
Magazine:15+1 (Single Stack Magazine)
Package Includes: Gun, Orange Tip, Magazine, Manual
Manufacturer: AW Custom
Model #: GP-AW-E013B
We Got Your Back!
Free Shipping on all orders over $120
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.