Battle Machine M4 SD V2.0 Airsoft AEG Rifle by Valken - DesertThe Valken Tactical Battle Machine Series has arrived, designed to address and meet the demands of the players looking for a competitive AEG. Battle Machine MOD-M and MOD-L configurations come standard with flip up sights and the Free Floating HDP High Density Polymer rail system, with a simple cotter pin barrel locking nut for easy removal. The rifle comes standard with a retractable 6-Postion Crane stock that accommodates a range of NiMh 8.4-9.6v and LiPo battery configurations, with plenty of room and an easy tool-less removable butt plate.Valken Manufacturer warranty: 1 year for parts, 60 days for labor
- HDP (High Density Polymer) receiver, hand guard, grip, & stock
- Mock integral suppressed design
- Lightweight design
- Free float HDP Picatinny railed hand guard
- Metal two piece outer barrel
- Metal Mil-Spec buffer tube
- Ergonomic slim hand guard
- Low profile flip-up front and rear sight
- Stainless steel 6mm oil-less bushings
- Reinforced 7 metal-tooth piston w/ ported piston head
- Metal one-piece hopup
- Anodized aluminum inner barrel
- Metal spring guide
Length: 810mm - +900mm, Adjustable
Inner Barrel: 363mm, 6.05mm Diameter
Magazine Capacity: 300rd High Cap
Muzzle Velocity: 350~380 FPS (Measured with 0.20g BBs)
Thread Direction: 14mm Negative
Gearbox: Ver. 2
Motor: Standard Long TypeFire Modes: Semi/Full-Auto, Safety
Battery: 9.6v 1600mAh Small Butterfly Type Recommended (Battery & Charger Not Included)Package Includes: Gun, Magazine
Hopup: Yes, Adjustable
We Got Your Back!
Free Shipping on all orders over $120
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.