Beretta APX CO2 Airsoft Gas Blowback Pistol by Umarex
The Beretta APX semi-automatic blowback airsoft pistol is yet another ultra realistic replica from Umarex USA. Originally designed as a replacement for the Beretta M9, U.S. Armed Forces standard issue, but deemed too expensive for the DOD, Beretta withdrew the APX and opted to modify the M9. As a result, the civilian world benefited by being able to purchase a mil-spec pistol that was originally intended for the military. Umarex's APX is built with a polymer frame and metal slide and has a true double action trigger. Accessories can easily mount to the front Picatinny rail, giving the user a solid real-world training tool or backyard plinker.
- Metal slide
- Blowback action
- 15 round drop free magazine
- 20mm under barrel accessory rail
- Manual safety
- Utilizes 12g CO2 cartridges
- Includes two magazines
Muzzle Velocity: ~310 FPS (Measured with CO2 and .20 BBs)
Magazine: 15 rounds
Gas Type: CO2
Firing Mode: Semi Automatic, Safety
System: Gas Blowback
Package Includes: Gun, 2X Magazine, and Manual
We Got Your Back!
Free Shipping on all orders over $120. Use coupon: "freeshipping".
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.