Umarex Beretta Licensed ARX160 Airsoft AEG (Black)
The Beretta ARX160 Tactical Advanced Airsoft AEG is designed to be incredibly ergonomic with its design based around adaptability. The full length top rail allows users to put red-dot sights or scopes on along with PEQ-style laser systems. The side rails allow other mounting options for other tactical accessories such as flashlights and lasers. To insure a natural feel, the lower rail segment can mount a vertical grip to handle the airsoft gun properly. Internally, the V2 Hybrid Polymer Gearbox delivers a velocity of 300 FPS, has full-auto and semi-auto capabilities, and an impressive rate of fire of 13 bbs per second. The high-capacity magazine holds 300 rounds and a 7.2v battery and charger is included
The fully licensed Beretta ARX160 from UMAREX is the first accurate recreation of this modern rifle featuring the same control layout that makes the AR160 popular. The attention to detail has not been left out as this AEG sports a folding stock and a full set of rails on all sides including an uninterrupted rail on top.
- Fully licensed by Beretta
- Authentic molded trademarks
- Realistic polymer construction
- Fixed front/rear sights
- Fixed hopup
- Full length polymer top rail for optics
- Polymer picatinny lower and side rails for tactical accessories
Magazine Capacity: 300rd Hi-Capacity. Works with Matrix, G&G, Tokyo Marui and other compatible M4 / M16 Series Airsoft AEG Magazines
Muzzle Velocity: 300~330 FPS (Measured with 0.20g BBs)
Fire Modes: Semi/Full-Auto, Safety
Battery: 7.2v battery (included)
Gearbox: Version 2, LPAEG
Package Includes: Gun, Magazine, Manual, Battery, Charger
Manufacturer: Umarex (Licensed by Beretta)
We Got Your Back!
Free Shipping on all orders over $120. Use coupon: "freeshipping".
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.