Beretta ARX160 Elite Carbine Airsoft AEG by Umarex (Black)
Beretta brings us their iteration of the modernized intermediate range infantry rifle in the form of the Beretta AR160. Designed with the operator in mind for ease of use and reliability, the AR160 boasts very impressive improvements for a standard issue infantry rifle. The AR160 is constructed mostly with polymer to save on weight and its control layout is fully ambidextrous to suit both left and right handed operators; even the casing ejection port can be reversed to allow the user to choose the side casings are extracted from. Borrowing the layout from current modern rifles, the positioning of the controls will be familiar to any user who is accustomed to the classic AR platform.
The fully licensed Beretta ARX160 from UMAREX is the first accurate recreation of this modern rifle featuring the same control layout that makes the AR160 popular. The attention to detail has not been left out as this AEG sports ambidextrous controls, a folding stock with adjustable length of pull, a full set of rails on all sides including an uninterrupted rail on top, and a functional bolt stop and bolt release. For ease of use, this AEG also utilizes the same quick change barrel system that allows you to remove the outer barrel, inner barrel, and hopup by pulling down on two tabs without any tools required for easy maintenance or swapping out parts. The hopup itself is on a spring loaded buffer to make optimal contact with the air nozzle for increased consistency and air seal. The gearbox is easily accessible by folding the stock and removing a plate to reveal a QD spring change system which allows you to change out the spring without having to remove the gearbox from the receivers.
- Fully licensed by Beretta
- Authentic molded trademarks
- Realistic heavy duty polymer construction
- Full length top rail for optics
- Picatinny lower and side rails for tactical accessories
- Flip-up front and rear sights
- Full metal gearbox with reinforced internal parts
- QD spring change system
- Ambidextrous magazine release and bolt release
- Working mock charging handle for easy hopup adjustment
- Retractable stock with folding option for easy transport
Length: 690mm / 840mm-910mm, Adjustable (Folded / Adjustable)
Inner Barrel: 300mm
Magazine Capacity: 300rd Hi-Capacity. Works with Matrix, G&G, Tokyo Marui and other compatible M4 / M16 Series Airsoft AEG Magazines
Muzzle Velocity: 380~400 FPS (Measured with 0.20g BBs)
Thread Direction: 14mm Negative
Gearbox: Ver 2 Full Metal, Fully Upgradeable
Motor: Long Type
Fire Modes: Semi/Full-Auto, Safety
Battery: 9.6v Small Butterfly Type recommended (Battery not included)
Hopup: Yes, Adjustable
Package Includes: Gun, Magazine, Manual
Manufacturer: Umarex (Licensed by Beretta. OEM: S&T)
*Optic not included
We Got Your Back!
Free Shipping on all orders over $120. Use coupon: "freeshipping".
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.