Classic Army AKS-74 Folding Stock PDW Airsoft AEG Carbine CA-CA017M-1 - Real Wood
- Airsoft can shoot up to 400 FPS with 0.20g BBs and 900 RPM using a 9.6V battery!
- Spring system is capable to change quickly without going into the gearbox.
- Adjustable folding stock to fit to the user's preference in handling.
- Real wood hand guard gives an authentic feel.
- AEG is capable to perform in close quarter combats and long range battles as well.
- 6.03mm tightbore inner barrel and a robust steel frame that provides high end durability.
- Quick change springs lets you transition from low to high muzzle velocity between skirmishes.
- 9mm bearing gearbox for maximum efficiency and improves durability.
- Steel receiver for increased life span.
- Purchase order includes two 500 round magazines for a better value.
- AK-74 model is lipo-ready out of the package.
Operation: Electric Automatic
Build: Steel Frame / Metal Spring Guide /Aluminum Bore up Cylinder
Firing Modes: Semi-Automatic, Full-Automatic, Safety Mode
Muzzle Velocity: 375-400 FPS
Magazine: 500 Rounds
Gearbox: Version 3 (Metal)
Battery: 9.6V Nunchuck (not included)
Hop-Up: Yes, Adjustable
Weight: 8.15 lbs
Overall Length: 25.4" / 34.4"(w/Folding Stock)
Package includes: 1X Rifle, 2X Magazine
We Got Your Back!
Free Shipping on all orders over $120. Use coupon: "freeshipping".
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at email@example.com for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.