Classic Army CA110 ARS2 13" Inch Keymod Airsoft AEG Rifle [ CA105M ] - Black
- Piston material is made with heat treated polymer for increase durability.
- 13" free float keymod rail allows for more custom accessories to be attached.
- Product can perform an output of 900 rpm using a 9.6V battery.
- Inline MOSFET unit.
- Airsoft is LiPo-ready out of the box.
- Quick spring system that can easily change without going into the gearbox.
- Adjustable front and rear sights for better aiming.
- Adjustable crane stock to fit into the user's preference.
- Receiver is made out of full metal.
- 6.03mm tightbore inner barrel and a robust steel frame that provides high end durability.
- Purchase order includes two 470 round magazines for a better value.
- Package provides Deans/Tamiya connector battery adapters.
Operation: Electric Automatic
Build: Steel Frame / Metal Receiver /Aluminum Bore up Cylinder
Firing Modes: Semi-Automatic, Full-Automatic, Safety Mode
Muzzle Velocity: 360-380 FPS
Magazine: 470 Rounds
Gearbox: Version 2 (Metal)
Battery: 9.6V Nunchuck (not included)
Hop-Up: Yes, Adjustable
Weight: 4 lbs
Inner Barrel: 363mm
Package includes: 1X AEG Rifle, 2X Magazines, 1X Deans Connector Battery Adapter, Tamiya Connector Battery Adapter
We Got Your Back!
Free Shipping on all orders over $120. Use coupon: "freeshipping".
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.