Classic Army Nemesis X9 AEG Airsoft SMG (Red / Gold)
The Nemesis X9 SMG series by Classic Army represents their pro line offering of AEGs. The X9 SMG is the newest variant which takes all of the Classic Army Nemesis series features and puts them into a compact SMG style body. The X9 mimics the look of AR/M4 style guns chambered in submachinegun calibers as well as pistol caliber carbines. This gives the user the familiarity of an M4 in the compact size of an SMG. This combination does require the X9's own unique extended pistol style magazines, but you get to retain 95% of the parts compatibility of a standard M4/version 2 gearbox internally. The size of the X9 is ideal for taking tight corners and not having the large profile of a regular rifle, enabling you to move faster and lighter in CQB environments.
The X9 comes out of the box with a full metal version 2 gearbox with 9mm bushing ensuring smooth operations. The integrated quick-change spring system allows for quick modification and repairs, making it simple for players to change power and range on the field. The adjustable rotary style hopup unit makes adjusting range precise and easy. The X9 SMG features Classic Army’s latest ECS MOSFET trigger system for faster more responsive trigger action, while letting players program the trigger into a 3 or 5 round burst. Low resistance wiring and heat protected Deans plugs protect trigger components against shortages and can withstand the higher power given from LiPo batteries.
The X9 features an MLOK front rail system for customization options such as grips, tactical flashlights, and lasers. This unique SMG is constructed from a full metal billet style body, with a custom designed vented front hand guard. Front and rear flip-up sights allow players to quickly and accurately zero in targets, or can be flipped down out of the way when using an additional optic accessory. The stock of the X9 is a PDW style adjustable stock, giving players more maneuverability and enhanced comfort during use.
- Ergonomic Pistol carbine design
- M-LOK compatible rail system
- Billet style CNC metal receiver
- PDW Style retractable stock
- Quick-change motor grip
- Low resistance wires with deans plugs
- Quick change spring system
- Reinforced 9mm gearbox
- 6.03mm tight bore inner barrel
- Rotary Style hopup unit
- ECS programmable trigger (semi, 3-rd burst, 5-rd burst, full auto settings )
- Low Battery Detection
- Ambidextrous Fire Selector
Package Includes: Gun, 120rd Magazine, 90 Day Warranty
* Battery and charger not included
Manufacturer: Classic Army
We Got Your Back!
Free Shipping on all orders over $120. Use coupon: "freeshipping".
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.