*Accessories not included. Gun will ship with federally mandated orange tip
As one of Russia's most vetted pistols, the Makarov PM is a tried and true, currently manufactured sidearm that has seen over 65 years of service in some of the world's harshest climates. The PM was formed off of the Walther PP medium sized, frame-fixed barrel design for simplicity, economy, and stopping power, remaining in the front-lines of the Soviet military and police forces for decades. Throughout its history, the PM has undergone several re-designs, including the upgraded PMM model that features an ergonomic grip and increased magazine capacity over the original. Regarded as the almost "perfect" sized pistol, the Makarov PMM is a blend of effective concealment and reasonable firepower.Airsoft Innovations
The "Colonel Putin" limited edition Makarov is like nothing else available on the market today. The first thing you will notice when you pick up the Colonel Putin is the weight and the gorgeous high gloss blued slide. Upon careful inspection you will see carefully etched Baikal trademarks, .380 Makarov caliber stampings and Russian armory proofs.On the reverse side KBI USA import marks are stamped into the slide. At first and even second glance, you would be forgiven for mistaking it for the real thing. There is good reason for that. The slide of the Colonel Putin is not merely a cast alloy slide, it is a true steel slide, from a true Makarov .380 pistol, milled out to fit the internal components of an Airsoft gun. To match the high build quality of the slide, the Colonel Putin utilizes a cast and CNC finished steel frame as well, topped off with a set of black, polymer PMM style grips. Included in the package is a screw in inner barrel extension and threaded mock suppressor which will not only increase your range and accuracy but up your FPS as well. The Colonel Putin is an homage that would make any former KGB officer turned politician proud.
- Utilizes the blued, steel slide from a true .380 Baikal Makarov PMM pistol
- Cast and CNC finished steel frame
- Authentic Makarov/Baikal KBI USA imports trademarks
- Ergonomic polymer Makarov PMM style wrap-around pistol grips
- Functioning decocker
- Firing pin block safety
- Enlarged, textured slide catch
- Base plate magazine catch
- Threaded inner barrel extension improves range and accuracy
- Included Mock barrel extension to cover inner barrel
- Realistic Blowback Action
Length: 170mm / 280mm (Pistol / Suppressed)
Magazine Capacity: 16rds (Compatible with WE-Tech Makarov magazines only)
Muzzle Velocity: ~280 FPS - 370 FPS (Varies with barrel length. Measured with 0.20g BBs)
Thread Direction: 14mm Negative outer barrel, 8mm Positive inner barrel
Fire Modes: Semi-Automatic, Safety
Hop-up: Yes, adjustable. (Requires disassembly to adjust)
Package Includes:Gun, Magazine, Removable Mock Suppressor, Removable Barrel Extension, Manual
Free Shipping on all orders over $120
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at email@example.com for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.