Crye Precision CAGE Plate Carrier and Plate Pouch Set - Coyote (Medium)Crye Precision designs and manufactures truly innovative equipment for America's fighting forces.
We are proud and honored to serve our customers' needs. We spend as much time as we can with users, continuously incorporating their experience and feedback into the gear. We give them our full support and are indebted to them for their service and their sacrifice.
We make uncompromising gear for uncompromising individuals. We work hard to provide smart, high-performance, long-wearing gear for people who demand the best. We make all of our gear in America from American materials. Every item is designed to help you perform better.
The CAGE Plate Carrier™ (CPC™) offers unsurpassed comfort and load support in a low profile plate carrier configuration. It is releasable and accepts soft and hard armor inserts (sold separately). When paired with the Low Profile BLAST Belt™, it becomes an extremely efficient and versatile armor and load carriage system. Designed from the ground up to take full advantage of our revolutionary StKSS™ system that transfers the vest weight to the wearer's hips. The CPC™ built-in cummerbund is designed to accept our soft armor panels and 6x6 plates. CPC™ plate bags stretch to accommodate different plate thicknesses and have integrated magazine and admin pouches.
- Accepts soft and hard armor
- Integrated magazine and admin pouches
- Adjustable sizing design
- Emergency release cable
- Cummerbund accepts Crye soft armor panels or 6"x 6" hard plates
- Integrated magazine pouches hold 3 M4/M16 style magazines
- Removable interior pads allow user to customize fit
- Built in the USA of USA made material
Material: Cordura Ballistic Nylon
Manufacturer: Crye Precision
Item #: Vest-CPC-D01-22-MD
We Got Your Back!
Free Shipping on all orders over $120. Use coupon: "freeshipping".
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at email@example.com for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.