Designed as a no-compromise assault uniform, these pants are aggressively cut for maximum mobility. These combat-proven pants are sized in 2" waist increments and multiple lengths for a perfect fit. Features a unique padded waistband and hi-mobility stretch panels at the knee and lower back. 10 pockets. Designed for use with our patented removable AirFlex™ Combat Knee Pads (sold separately). Base fabric is Mil-Spec 50/50 NYCO ripstop with durable a 4-way stretch-woven accents. Zip fly with VELCRO brand closure. Unique low-profile adjustable waist feature. Patented, other patents pending. Made in the US from US materials.
Size: 32 Regular
- Unique low-profile waist adjust system
- Each cargo pocket conceals water bottle/magazine stabilizer
- Dedicated knife/light holder that still allows pocket access
- Simple knee pad height adjuster located in front thigh pocket
- Designed for use with removable AirFlex™ Combat Knee Pads
- Built-in flap covers kneecap opening when not using knee pads
- Stretch diamond gusseted crotch
- Rear-zip pockets
- Larger expansion panel at lower back
- Larger front thigh pockets
- Double layer seat
- Made in the USA
Size: 32 Regular
Color: Multicam Black
Material: 50/50 NYCO Ripstop
Manufacturer: Crye Precision
Item #: Pants-CRYE-APR-CPE-90-32R
We Got Your Back!
Free Shipping on all orders over $120. Use coupon: "freeshipping".
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.