Mugen Fire Class I Custom ChainSAW Zombie Killer A&K M249 Airsoft Machine GunThe ChainSAW, "SAW" stands for "Squad Automatic Weapon", was originally developed as a technical concept to test new ergonomic designs for light machine guns. The Chain SAW was designed to only be fired from the hip, with a handle along the top to hold the firearm.
- Pre-installed A&K M249 Airsoft AEG provides extreme firepower form a reliable, battle tested platform
- ChainSAW design makes firing from the hip far easier and more comfortable
- 3000 round drum magazine included
- CNC machined 6061 Aluminum receiver
- Unique trigger and grip design
- Nylon fiber reinforced polymer front and rear grips
Inner Barrel: 363mm
Magazine Capacity: 3000 round electric drum magazine, compatible with Classic Army style box mags, M4/M16 series AEG magazines
Muzzle Velocity: 350~370 FPS (Measured with 0.20g BBs)
Thread Direction: 14mm Negative
Gearbox: M249, Full Metal, Fully Upgradeable
Motor: Short Type
Fire Modes: Semi/Full-Auto, Safety
Battery: 9.6v Small Butterfly Type recommended (Battery not included. Wired to handguard with small Tamiya connector)
Hopup: Yes, Adjustable
Package Includes: Gun, Magazine, Manual
Manufacturer: ModernAirsoft.com / A&K
FPS Range: 350-370
We Got Your Back!
Free Shipping on all orders over $120. Use coupon: "freeshipping".
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at email@example.com for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.