CYMA Full Size M14 Airsoft AEG Rifle (Black)The CYMA M14 series rifle are by far the most popular M14 platform widely used by Airsoft simulators, war-gamers, and collectors all around the world. Based off of the Tokyo Marui system, the CYMA M14 is engineered to output higher FPS right out of the box with the capability of taking high power inputs like a 7.4 or 11.1V lipoly battery as well as satisfying advanced players with vast after-market upgrade compatibility. Being among the world's biggest Airsoft manufacture, every CYMA M14 is manufactured under high quality control standards to ensure best value. Externally, this M14 is metal where it should be, making it one of the nicest M14 replicas on the airsoft market.
- Uses Marui Compatible mid-cap & hi-cap magazines
- Accepts M14 style optic mounts allowing use of optics
- Full metal barrel assembly and bolt receiver
- Full metal, fully upgradeable ver.7 gearbox
- Adjustable front and rear sights
- Heavy duty polymer stock
- Full metal / fully up-gradable gearbox
- Tokyo Marui compatible M14 type adjustable hopup
- Full metal / movable charging handle and bolt cover
Magazine: 470 Rounds / One included.
Inner Barrel: 500mm
Magazine Capacity: 450rds. Works with Tokyo Marui and other compatible M14 Series Airsoft AEG Magazines
Muzzle Velocity: 395~405 FPS (Measured with 0.20g BBs)
Gearbox: Full metal Ver.7
Motor: Short type
Fire Modes: Semi/Full-auto, safety
Package Includes: Gun, Magazine
Battery: 9.6v Small type recommended (Battery & charger not included)
Hopup: Yes, Adjustable
We Got Your Back!
Free Shipping on all orders over $120
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.