CYMA M3 3-Round Burst Multi-Shot Shell Loading Airsoft Shotgun (Retractable Stock / CQB)
- Full metal receiver and barrel assembly
- Retractable stock with polymer pistol grip
- Pump action design, each pump chambers three rounds
- Tri-shot design fires three BBs with each trigger pull
- Ideal for CQB scenarios
Redesigned from the Tokyo Marui M3 shotgun, the CYMA M3 is built to shoot harder for the performance driven American market! CYMA set out to capture this iconic shtogun in the form of a reinforced, reliable, powerful, and accurate Airsoft version. There is no reinventing the wheel here, the CYMA M3 series uses the tried and true tri-shot design but with beefier and more durable internals and the fine exterior appearance that CYMA is known for. Airsofters have been asking for it and CYMA has delivered, a skirmish grade tri-shot M3 Airsoft shotgun with a very attractive price tag. The CYMA 3-round burst shotgun is perfect for those looking for manual backup weapon. Remember to pick up some spare shotgun shells along with it!
Magazine Capacity: 30rds per Shell
Muzzle Velocity: 280~306 FPS (Measured with 0.20g BBs)
Fire Modes: 3-Round Burst, Safety
System: High Power Spring
Package Includes: Gun, Magazine, 3x Shell
Hopup: Yes, Fixed
We Got Your Back!
Free Shipping on all orders over $120. Use coupon: "freeshipping".
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.